TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A murder suspect in Terre Haute has a new trial date.
Buddy Ellinger Jr. was set to begin trial Monday morning.
It has now been moved to January.
The court is checking information to prepare for the trial.
Ellinger was arrested last year during a standoff with police.
He was named as a suspect in connection with a homicide.
Police found Thoms Fuller III shot to death at Greenwood Manor Apartments in Terre Haute.
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Terre Haute man has final pretrial conference before murder trial
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized
- Terre Haute standoff ends, suspect 'secure'
- Trial for Terre Haute man accused of murder looks to begin later this month
- Man accused in 2017 West Terre Haute bomb scare has trial pushed back
- Trial pushed back for West Terre Haute man arrested after bomb scare
- Plans to build pedestrian walkway between West Terre Haute and Terre Haute move forward
- Plans move forward to bring VA clinic to Terre Haute