TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A murder suspect in Terre Haute has a new trial date.
Buddy Ellinger Jr. was set to begin trial Monday morning.
It has now been moved to January.
The court is checking information to prepare for the trial.
Ellinger was arrested last year during a standoff with police.
He was named as a suspect in connection with a homicide.
Police found Thoms Fuller III shot to death at Greenwood Manor Apartments in Terre Haute.
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Terre Haute man has final pretrial conference before murder trial
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man arrested for murder
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized
- Terre Haute standoff ends, suspect 'secure'
- Trial for Terre Haute man accused of murder looks to begin later this month
- Man charged in Terre Haute attempted murder investigation receives a trial date
- Trial pushed back for West Terre Haute man arrested after bomb scare