TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - People in the Wabash Valley have a red carpet opportunity.
Candy Beard is the CEO and executive producer of Dreams Come True Films.
It's called "A Second Chance."
Beard said the film focuses on three teenage girls from the wrong side of the tracks.
The film premieres on April 14th at Free Life Community Church.
It starts at 3:00 p.m.
It will cost you $8 to get in.
Beard says anyone attending can walk the red carpet.
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for April
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for November 4th
- Terre Haute's upcoming drive-in movie theater has a name
- Services set for Terre Haute firefighter
- New horror film with Terre Haute ties premiers at Indiana Theater
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly setting van on fire
- Terre Haute Fire Department set to make their buildings safer
- Coca-Cola Festival set for this weekend in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Teens for Action set to hold meeting
- Annual Veterans Day Parade set for Sunday in Terre Haute