TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man with a long list of charges is facing another.
Scott Lewis is facing a new charge of child solicitation.
Indiana State Police served the warrant to him on Thursday.
One year ago, Lewis was arrested by the Terre Haute Police on charges of child molesting, rape, and incest.
He remains behind bars on a $100,000 bond.
- Terre Haute man with long history of charges for child sex crimes charged with child solicitation
- Terre Haute man booked on child porn charges
- Robinson man sentenced for child sex crimes
- Paris woman arrested on child sex crime charges
- Terre Haute man arrested for raping child
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Clay County man booked on child sex charges
- Greene County man charged with sex crimes against a five-year-old child
- Owen County man arrested for child sex crimes
- Terre Haute man facing child pornography charges will be behind bars until a trial date