CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man is facing charges in a rape investigation.
Police arrested Joe Joseph last week.
They found him in Alaska.
It all stems from an incident police say happened in Clay County a year ago.
Police believe several people had been drinking, including a female victim.
Court documents say Joseph knowingly had sexual intercourse and or sexual conduct with the woman while she was unaware it was happening.
He faced a judge in Clay County for the first time on Monday.
He was charged with rape, which is a level three felony.
- Terre Haute man wanted for Clay County rape found in Alaska
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested for raping child
- Wanted Terre Haute woman found by police
- Clay County-based restaurant set to open Terre Haute location
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man convicted of rape hears his sentence
- Man wanted in connection to Terre Haute shooting arrested
- Terre Haute man found guilty in shooting incident