TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man connected to the murder of Katie Nash is sentenced to 60 years in prison.
News 10 was in the courtroom Thursday morning as Robert Price learned his sentence.
Before sentencing started, Price attempted to withdraw his guilty plea. His attorney saying he didn't quite understand it.
The court denied this.
News 10's Melissa Crash says it was an emotional hearing. As the victim's father took the stand, he pointed at Price and said, "I blame you... You've taken my soul... You've taken my daughter... And you don't care."
The shooting happened in the area of 13th Street and 4th Avenue in January of 2017.
- Terre Haute man sentenced to 60 years for January 2017 murder
- Terre Haute business celebrates 60 years
- Terre Haute man sentenced to 15 years after January incident on Woodlawn Avenue
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child solicitation
- Terre Haute man sentenced to 30 years for attempted murder and armed robbery charges
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man arrested for murder
- Terre Haute woman sentenced for shooting