VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man has been sentenced to 15 years behind bars after being found guilty of hitting a female in the head with a gun.
Jacob Breda entered a plea deal in Vigo County and was sentenced on Monday.
He was arrested for breaking into a home on Woodlawn Avenue in January. Two days after that, the same home was the scene of a beating and a shooting.
- Terre Haute man sentenced to 15 years after January incident on Woodlawn Avenue
- Terre Haute man sentenced to 60 years for January 2017 murder
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Terre Haute man found guilty in shooting incident
- Section of Brown Avenue in Terre Haute closed Monday
- Fire on Fenwood Avenue in Terre Haute ruled accidental
- Avenue gunshots land Terre Haute woman behind bars
- Terre Haute woman sentenced for shooting
- Terre Haute arsonist sentenced for 2018 fire