VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man learned his fate on Tuesday after he entered a guilty plea to a sex crime.
Scott Lewis was sentenced to eight years for one count of child solicitation.
Last month, Lewis filed a plea agreement.
Under that agreement, his original charges of child molestation, rape, and incest were dropped.
Lewis will serve two-years in prison and six-years of formal probation.
He will be required to register as a sex offender for the next 10-years.
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child solicitation
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man with long history of charges for child sex crimes charged with child solicitation
- Terre Haute man sentenced for having child porn
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Terre Haute man arrested for raping child
- Terre Haute man sentenced in connection to a child death case
- Terre Haute woman sentenced for shooting
- Terre Haute arsonist sentenced for 2018 fire
- Local man sentenced for his part in Terre Haute shooting