TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man has entered a guilty plea for various charges, including burglary.
A judge sentenced Michael Holton to a total of 12-years in prison on Monday.
That will be followed by five years of probation.
Back in February, Holton fled Terre Haute Police officers.
He crashed into several parked cars during the chase.
Police connected items in his car to those stolen in a burglary.
In exchange for his guilty plea, the state agreed to drop a habitual offender charge.
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Terre Haute man sentenced for 2018 murder
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child solicitation
- West Terre Haute man charged in Sullivan County burglary
- Terre Haute woman sentenced for shooting
- Terre Haute arsonist sentenced for 2018 fire
- Local man sentenced for his part in Terre Haute shooting
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child pornography possession