TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local man convicted of murder received his sentence on Friday.
A judge sentenced Clarence Bell, Jr. to 55-years in prison. Bell will receive about two years of credit for time served.
Police arrested Bell in Terre Haute in September of 2018. Investigators said Bell killed 37-year-old Ray G. Rose.
Autopsy results showed Rose died from a gunshot wound to the head.
- Terre Haute man sentenced for 2018 murder
- Terre Haute arsonist sentenced for 2018 fire
- Terre Haute man's sentencing on hold, facing murder charges
- Jury selected for man accused of 2018 Terre Haute murder
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child solicitation
- Terre Haute man arrested for murder
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man charged for Greencastle murder