TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man has quickly resolved his stabbing case by pleading guilty.
Mark Wilson pleaded guilty to aggravated battery.
A judge sentenced him to five years in prison followed by four years of probation.
Wilson was accused of breaking into the home of his ex-girlfriend and attacking her boyfriend.
- Terre Haute man pleads guilty in stabbing case
- Terre Haute man on probation after pleading guilty
- Man accused in West Terre Haute bomb scare pleads guilty
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Police respond to stabbing in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police investigate Tuesday morning stabbing
- Man arrested for stabbing at Terre Haute motel
- Indiana man who pleaded guilty in terrorism-related case sentenced
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Terre Haute Police investigate shots fired case