TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man is asking the city to rezone a property that would be used for an adult business.
News 10 has learned a public hearing is set to consider the move.
Mike Bickers owns the property at 3295 North Fruitridge Avenue.
He wants to rezone the property so it can be used for an adult business.
The Terre Haute Board of Zoning Appeal is holding a public meeting on this.
That is set for May 1st at 9:00 a.m. in the Vigo County Government Center.
- Terre Haute man plans to ask the city to rezone a property in hopes to turn it into an adult business
- Rezoning eastside property discussed at Terre Haute City Council meeting
- Take Two: Terre Haute City Council to meet for a second time to rezone International Paper property for jail
- Terre Haute City Councilwoman says she has not made up her mind about rezoning request
- DENIED: Terre Haute City Council says no to International Paper rezoning request
- Rezoning request for proposed new jail site in Terre Haute City Council's hands
- Terre Haute City Council hears rezoning proposal for potential Vigo County Jail location
- New business plans to call Terre Haute's east side home
- City of Terre Haute hopes to save $1 million with insurance plan change
- Adult Education Graduation Ceremony held in Terre Haute