TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A wanted Terre Haute man is in jail after a police chase Friday night.
Terre Haute police say Harold Haggerty took off when an officer tried to stop him for outstanding warrants.
Police say they saw Haggerty driving near 21st and Tippecanoe Streets. Haggerty did not stop so police chased him until he got out of his car near 22nd Street and Cleveland Avenue and ran. Police caught up to Haggerty at 23rd and Warren Streets.
He is facing charges for resisting law enforcement, reckless driving, driving without ever getting a license as well as the original two warrants.
- Terre Haute man in jail after police chase
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized
- Terre Haute man arrested after high speed chase
- Terre Haute man facing charges, accused of leading police on chase
- Terre Haute man behind bars after police say he led them on a chase
- Brazil man arrested after leading police on a chase through Terre Haute
- Police arrest man after short foot chase on Terre Haute's northside
- Gunshot fired during a short chase in Terre Haute
- Driver accused in Friday afternoon chase in Terre Haute identified
- Terre Haute mom jailed on child neglect allegations