TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man had his final pretrial conference before he faces a jury.
21-year-old Dylan Morgan was charged with murder and altering the scene of a death investigation.
He is accused of shooting and killing 18-year-old Gage Eup at a home on Cleveland Avenue in August.
Police say drugs and alcohol were involved.
A jury trial is set for May 13th.
- Terre Haute man has final pretrial conference before murder trial
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Trial for Terre Haute man accused of murder looks to begin later this month
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Terre Haute airport holds press conference for fall airshow
- Chicago man takes plea in Terre Haute attempted murder case
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges