VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man accused of child molestation has been found not guilty on all counts.
It's a story we have been following since 2017.
Online records show Derek Boyd was arrested after several months of investigation.
They say the allegations came from an eight-year-old.
Documents described several sexual incidents in detail.
The trial lasted three days.
- Terre Haute man found not guilty on all counts in child molestation trial
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute firefighter arrested on multiple counts of child molestation
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- West Terre Haute man behind bars on two counts of child molesting
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute firefighter formally charged with five counts of child molestation
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder