TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A jury has found a Terre Haute man guilty of murder.
Clarence Bell Jr. was on trial for the murder of Ray Rose.
Police say he shot and killed Rose last September near 18th and Wabash.
The trial started on Monday.
The jury began deliberations and delivered their verdict on Thursday afternoon.
Sentencing has been set for November 4.
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Terre Haute man found guilty in shooting incident
- Terre Haute man arrested for murder
- Greene County man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man on probation after pleading guilty
- Terre Haute man pleads guilty in stabbing case
- Man accused in West Terre Haute bomb scare pleads guilty
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case