TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A jury has found a local man guilty in a shooting-incident in Terre Haute.
Officers arrested Jesse Smith in March of this year.
Police said Smith exchanged gunfire with another man near McDonald's on Lafayette Avenue.
Jurors found Smith guilty on three felony counts, and one misdemeanor count.
They include attempted aggravated battery and criminal recklessness.
A judge will sentence Smith on October 1st.
Police arrested also Roxanna Smith in this investigation.
She pleaded guilty to a felony charge of assisting a criminal.
A judge sentenced her to one year of home detention.
- Terre Haute man found guilty in shooting incident
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Incident at Red Lobster in Terre Haute under investigation
- Cooking incident blamed for early morning Terre Haute house fire
- Terre Haute man on probation after pleading guilty
- Terre Haute man pleads guilty in stabbing case
- Man accused in West Terre Haute bomb scare pleads guilty
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man found not guilty on all counts in child molestation trial