TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A man arrested on child pornography charges will be behind bars until his trial date.
Federal Agents raided a home belonging to Charles Hill last week.
While there, they found images on his phone, laptop, and an external hard drive.
After his arrest, the government asked that Hill be in jail while he awaits a trial in his case.
He had a hearing set for Thursday to see if a judge would release him.
Hill waived that hearing.
His next hearing date hasn't been set.
- Terre Haute man facing child pornography charges will be behind bars until a trial date
- Princeton man arrested on child pornography charges
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- FBI raids Terre Haute home, found child pornography and child-sized mannequins
- Terre Haute man booked on child porn charges
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Man facing charges following late night crash in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man is facing charges after a deadly crash
- Trial date set for man arrested for October shooting in Terre Haute