SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man faces felony charges in two counties, both connected to auto theft.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office arrested 37-year-old Aaron Moore at a Dollar Store in Shelburn.
Sheriff Clark Cottom says Moore confessed to the charges filed against him.
The case started at Terre Haute Regional Hospital, where police believe Moore stole a van belonging to a nursing home in Jasonville.
Cottom said he wrecked that van in Fairbanks in southwestern Sullivan County. Then, Cottom says Moore tried stealing this vehicle at the Sunoco in Shelburn.
The owner took his keys inside after filling up.
- Terre Haute man facing charges in two counties after police report he stole a vehicle
- Terre Haute man charged after police say he stole a vehicle and broke into store
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man facing six charges after police report he strangled a woman
- Man facing charges following late night crash in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man is facing charges after a deadly crash
- Police report man stole safe, threatened victim and punched officer
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute man faces charges after a witness said they saw him shoot at police