TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man has taken a plea agreement after allegation he forced himself onto women.
David Tennis pleaded guilty to burglary, as well as five counts of sexual battery.
He was arrested in December of 2016 after he was accused of forcing himself on a woman at Anthony's Square.
In exchange for the guilty plea, the state dropped 19 other charges against him.
The agreement caps his prison sentence at 16 years.
Sentencing will take place on July, 19th.
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea to burglary and sexual battery
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Guilty plea entered during trial; Terre Haute man set to be sentenced in Nov.
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea for five counts of neglect of a dependent
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man enters a guilty plea; accused of splitting 14-month-old boy's tongue with scissors
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- West Terre Haute police officer enters a guilty plea, receives suspended sentence