TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A man in a high profile child neglect case has entered a plea agreement.
Hubert Kraemer entered a guilty plea to five counts of neglect of a dependent.
He originally faced nine counts.
Kraemer and three others were caregivers for nine-year-old Cameron Hoopingarner.
He was blind and weighed less than 15 pounds at the time of his death in February of last year.
Kraemer's court hearing is set for December 16th.
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea for five counts of neglect of a dependent
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Guilty plea entered during trial; Terre Haute man set to be sentenced in Nov.
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea to burglary and sexual battery
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man enters a guilty plea; accused of splitting 14-month-old boy's tongue with scissors
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- West Terre Haute police officer enters a guilty plea, receives suspended sentence