TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man is facing charges after being accused raping a woman at knifepoint.
Vigo County prosecutors charged Joshua Johnson with seven charges, including two of rape.
A woman said Johnson raped her at her home on April 24th.
In court on Tuesday, Johnson asked the judge why he was charged without DNA evidence.
The judge told him that is a question to ask his court-appointed attorney.
The judge will set trial dates for Johnson on Thursday.
- Terre Haute man charged with two counts of rape, asks judge why he was charged with no DNA evidence
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute man arrested for charges of rape and sexual battery
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute man charged with starting fire at apartment complex
- Terre Haute man arrested on criminal confinement charge
- Terre Haute man booked on child porn charges
- Man facing charges following late night crash in Terre Haute