TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man was arrested Thursday afternoon on arson charges.
Investigators say Jason Sickles intentionally set fire to an apartment building at 1019 South 8th Street in Terre Haute on Thursday morning.
Fire investigators say Sickles lit a blanket on fire.
He was in a first-floor apartment.
There were people living upstairs at the time of the fire.
No injuries were reported.
A motive is not known at this time.
- Terre Haute man charged with arson, accused of setting apartment building on fire
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute apartment fire
- New Terre Haute apartment building nearing completion
- Car fire in Terre Haute ruled arson
- Terre Haute man charged with starting fire at apartment complex
- Firefighters battle Terre Haute apartment fire
- Terre Haute Fire Department set to make their buildings safer
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute house fire
- Officials investigate Sunday night Terre Haute fire as arson
- Weekend fire in Terre Haute ruled an arson