TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vigo County man is facing charges after police say he led them on a chase.
It happened just before 11:00 Monday morning.
According to the Terre Haute Police Department, Donald Murray is the man that led officers on the short chase.
He was charged with resisting law enforcement, reckless driving, possession of methamphetamine, maintaining a common nuisance, and auto theft.
Murray was charged last year when he allegedly led police on a chase. Police say at the end of that chase, he crashed his car. He was arrested a few days later.
- Terre Haute man charged in connection to Monday morning chase
- Terre Haute man arrested after chase
- Terre Haute woman charged in connection to 5th Avenue stabbing
- Man charged for Tuesday morning crash in West Terre Haute
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized
- Felon arrested after chase in Terre Haute
- Man wanted in connection to Terre Haute shooting arrested
- Man arrested in connection to Terre Haute house fire
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges