TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man is behind bars after police say he stole a vehicle and broke into a south side business.
This case started on December 19th.
That is when police were called to a gun shop on Springhill Drive for an attempted break-in.
Police were able to track the van the suspect left in and eventually found 37-year-old Aaron Moore.
The van was reported missing on December 7th.
Items located in the van and been reported stolen from an electronics store on U.S. 41.
Moore is facing charges of burglary, theft, and auto theft.
- Terre Haute man charged after police say he stole a vehicle and broke into store
- Terre Haute man facing charges in two counties after police report he stole a vehicle
- Work continues to remove abandoned and broke down vehicles in Terre Haute
- Police say someone stole an SUV with two young children inside from Terre Haute dollar store parking lot
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop
- News store opens in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police Department gets 9 new vehicles