TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have arrested a Terre Haute man on charges of battery against two disabled people.
Terre Haute Police arrested Alonzo Creller.
Police say Creller was contacted by the victim's caregivers to help with the needs of the victim.
Police say while in Creller's care, he allegedly battered two autistic people.
He is currently in the Vigo County Jail.
- Terre Haute man charged after allegedly battering two disabled people
- Court docs: Terre Haute man allegedly battered two autistic, deaf, blind, and non-verbal people
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly setting van on fire
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute man charged after he allegedly kicked, punched, strangled, and threatened to kill a woman
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly propositioning female inmates in Sullivan County Jail
- Terre Haute man charged with starting fire at apartment complex
- Terre Haute man arrested on criminal confinement charge