TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute firefighter is behind bars after he was accused of sex crimes against children.
The Terre Haute Police Department told News 10 Rodger Plunkett II was arrested on Wednesday on multiple counts of child molestation.
News 10 learned Plunkett is a member of the Terre Haute Fire Department, and a member of the Honor Guard.
We have emailed and left a voicemail with Terre Haute Fire Chief Jeff Fisher.
He is expected in court on Thursday morning.
We will update this story as soon as more information becomes available.
- Terre Haute firefighter arrested on multiple counts of child molestation
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute firefighter formally charged with five counts of child molestation
- Terre Haute firefighter accused of child molesting appears in court
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Merit board grants Terre Haute firefighter arrested on child molesting charges continuance
- Terre Haute man found not guilty on all counts in child molestation trial
- West Terre Haute man behind bars on two counts of child molesting
- Firefighter accused of child molestation found dead
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case