TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A West Terre Haute man was arrested for not letting his wife leave their home when police were outside.
Dickie Hedden is facing a charge of criminal confinement.
Police say they went to serve a warrant at his home on Tuesday. The warrant was for violating his probation "for several drug charges.
That's when police say he wouldn't answer the door. Then his wife told police she would try and stand-up and leave and he would grab her and tell her no.
Several officers assisted, for safety reasons.
Hedden remains in the Vigo County Jail for charges of criminal confinement and possession of methamphetamine.
- Terre Haute man arrested on criminal confinement charge
- Terre Haute man sentenced to five years after arrested for criminal confinement
- Terre Haute man that faces attempted murder, criminal confinement, robbery, and battery charges approved for work release
- U.S. Marshals arrest Sullivan County man, charged with auto theft and criminal confinement
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Man facing charges of criminal confinement, kidnapping, and strangulation set for a court appearance
- Jury selection underway for criminal confinement trial in Vigo County
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Attempted murder, robbery, criminal confinement...THPD search for wanted man