Photo Gallery 2 Images
SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have arrested the man they say is behind a bank robbery in Sullivan last week.
On Thursday, police arrested 32-year-old Kevin Bonds of Terre Haute.
Bonds is accused of robbing the Fifth Third Bank in Sullivan last Friday.
Bonds was arrested in Elkhart County, which is the north-central portion of Indiana.
Police say tips led to his arrest.
Bonds was charged with robbery - taking property from another by putting someone in fear, which is a level five felony.
He is currently in jail in Elkhart County on a $15,000 bond, with 10 percent allowed. He is expected to be transported back to Sullivan County.
- Terre Haute man arrested for Sullivan bank robbery
- Police search for Sullivan bank robbery suspect
- West Terre Haute man charged in Sullivan County burglary
- Bank opens new Terre Haute location
- New food bank opening in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute based bank received special recognition
- Arrest made in connection to Terre Haute Mexican restaurant robbery
- Three arrested in connection to Terre Haute armed robbery
- Police make arrest in Terre Haute Speedway robbery investigation
- Suspects Arrested in Farmersburg Bank Robbery Investigation