Terre Haute, ind (WTHI) - Police are saying a Terre Haute man is responsible for a high speed chase in Vigo County.
It started Friday night near 9th and Ash streets.
Indiana State Police tell us Bryson Bones was speeding and went past a stop sign. that's when a trooper began chasing him.
They say the chase ended around 7th and Maple.
Police say county deputies had to use a taser at one point.
At last check Bones was at Regional Hospital undergoing a drug analysis.
- Terre Haute man arrested after high speed chase
- Police say teen reaches 100 mph during high-speed chase through Terre Haute
- High speed chases spike; police protocol
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man in jail after police chase
- Police say man nearly hits 100 mph during a high-speed motorcycle chase
- Gunshot fired during a short chase in Terre Haute
- Driver accused in Friday afternoon chase in Terre Haute identified