TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man was arrested after police say he was propositioning female inmates in the Sullivan County Jail.
Police have accused 64-year-old Rodney Sneath of trying to put money on the female inmates' accounts in exchange for 'sexual contact' after they are released from jail.
Sneath allegedly made the offer while having video visits inside the jail and during phone conversations.
Jail records show Sneath deposited money on the inmate's books shortly after the conversations.
Sneath was arrested and charged making an unlawful proposition.
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly propositioning female inmates in Sullivan County Jail
- Terre Haute man arrested after allegedly setting van on fire
- Greene County Jail will help house Sullivan County inmates
- Terre Haute man arrested for Sullivan bank robbery
- West Terre Haute man charged in Sullivan County burglary
- Sullivan County exploring jail options
- Terre Haute man arrested, accused of molesting two children in Sullivan County
- Terre Haute man charged after allegedly battering two disabled people
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges