TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A man is accused of destroying the inside of a Terre Haute convenience store...and then threatening a worker with a knife after an employee confronted him for stealing ice cream.
Terre Haute Police arrested Johnathan Robertson at Kroger on Terre Haute's north side over the weekend.
The Casey's at 25th and Fort Harrison reported an unwanted guest, who trashed the inside of the store.
That guest was allegedly identified as Robertson.
When officers caught up with him at Kroger, court documents say they had to physically carry him out of the store because he refused to cooperate.
He is set to be in court later this week.
- Terre Haute man accused of trashing the inside of a gas station...over stolen ice cream
- Card skimmer found attached card reader inside Terre Haute gas station
- Police searching for man accused of robbing Terre Haute gas station
- Terre Haute teen sentenced for shooting gas station clerk
- Police investigating robbery at gas station in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute group cleans-up holiday trash
- Gas pipeline upgrades underway in Terre Haute
- Two gas station clerks physically okay after a series of Terre Haute armed robberies
- Terre Haute gas station lends a hand to federal government employees
- Gas for less than a buck? Terre Haute gas station promotes remodel with a deal drivers could not pass up