TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man is behind bars on charges of child molestation.
That man is Tyrese McCullum.
McCullum is facing charges of rape and child molestation.
Detectives say the incident happened last summer, and it involved a 13-year-old.
The state anticipates filing additional charges because McCullum was on house arrest when the crime allegedly took place.
A trial date is set for October.
- Terre Haute man accused of molesting 13-year-old
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute man denies accusations that he molested two girls
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case
- Terre Haute man accused of molesting young girl for around 10 years, getting her pregnant at age 13
- Terre Haute man found not guilty on all counts in child molestation trial