TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We've received calls in emails into our newsroom about leaf pickup, so we reached out to the City of Terre Haute for answers.
Leaf pickup will start on Monday on the city's south end.
Crews will work from Davis Drive to Hulman Street along with Prairieton Avenue to State Road 46.
The city asks that you rake leaves into the tree row and not into the street.
They ask that you not put limbs in the leaf piles.
You can much or bag your leaves if you don't want to wait for pick-up.
- Terre Haute leaf pickup to start on Monday
- Terre Haute leaf pickup schedule updated
- Terre Haute leaf pickup continues this week
- Leaf pickup to start Monday in Brazil
- First wave of leaf pickup in Terre Haute announced
- City officials report Terre Haute leaf pickup ahead of schedule
- Vincennes releases leaf pickup schedule
- Leaf pick-up underway in Terre Haute
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Taste of Terre Haute starts Monday