TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - On your mark...get set...go!
That's what the kids at Farrington Grove Elementry did on Wednesday.
Students from several grades took part in the annual Tiger Trot.
Hundreds of little feet raced around the school as family and staff members cheered them on.
News 10 caught up with one racer who says for his first time racing, he had a blast.
"They just said have fun, and enjoy the race...and that's what I did. I talked to my friends while I was running and it was all great," Raylen Brown, a first-time racer said.
Organizers say a grant from the Vigo County Education Foundation, Thompson-Thrift, and the Wabash Valley Road Runners helped to put on the event.
- Terre Haute kids take part in annual Tiger Trot
- Terre Haute's 105th Annual Meeting tonight
- Annual Ride for the fallen takes place around Terre Haute
- Annual Veterans Day Parade set for Sunday in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police hold 8th Annual Honor Guard Scramble
- Terre Haute Economic Development Corporation holds annual meeting
- Celebrating the 31st annual strawberry festival in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute church holds annual Independence Day celebration
- Parts of West Terre Haute under a boil order
- Local man sentenced for his part in Terre Haute shooting