TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - 5.7 million people in America are living with Alzheimer's right now.
And that number is expected to increase to 14 million by 2020. That's why people in Terre Haute are gearing up to walk for the cause.
Wednesday the Terre Haute group hosted a sponsoring kick-off event. It was in hopes of getting more people involved in the walk.
The walk is September 14th.
For more information click here.
- Terre Haute group hosted Alzheimer's Walk Kick Off
- Walk to End Alzheimer's event a success in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute hosts swim meet
- Local groups host community dinner in West Terre Haute
- Walk to End Alzheimer's leadership luncheon
- Hundreds prepare to walk to end Alzheimer's
- Weekend Alzheimer's Walk raises nearly $90,000
- Group works to help Terre Haute homeless
- Launch Terre Haute hosts women-centric event
- Terre Haute hosts national aviation competition