TERRE HAUTE, Ind, (WTHI) - One person is doing okay after a single vehicle crash in Terre Haute.
It happened around 8:30 Monday evening near Old Maple Avenue.
Authorities say the driver was heading eastbound on Wabash when he fell asleep at the wheel.
This led to the car to roll several times before hitting a pole.
No serious injuries were reported.
- Terre Haute driver falls asleep at the wheel, rolls car several times
- Police: Terre Haute driver falls asleep behind the wheel, hits a parked car and then flees
- 17-year-old hurt in crash after falling asleep at the wheel
- Terre Haute Police Department rolls out 17 new squad cars
- Terre Haute Meals on Wheels Program set to hold fundraiser
- First driver-less car hits the market in Terre Haute
- Car enthusiasts showed off their hot wheels
- Terre Haute Police Department set to roll out brand new, newly designed squad cars
- New Terre Haute fire truck officially rolls into service
- Car fire in Terre Haute ruled arson