TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Police and federal agents arrested a Terre Haute couple for dealing large amounts of meth.
Marc McLawyer faces federal charges of possession with intent to distribute meth.
The criminal complaint filed against McLawyer says a confidential informant made several buys from him.
It also alleges McLawyer received his supply of meth from Coldwater, Mississippi.
If convicted, he faces anywhere from five to 40 years in prison.
Police believe Ashley Harris was McLawyer's girlfriend and helped in his operation.
She's facing state charges of dealing meth, maintaining a common nuisance, neglect of a dependent, and possession of a stolen firearm.
- Terre Haute couple arrested for federal and state drug charges
- Two Terre Haute residents face federal drug charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on drug and battery charges after resisting arrest
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- West Terre Haute Police Officer arrested on domestic battery charge
- Terre Haute man arrested on criminal confinement charge
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Inmate death at Terre Haute Federal Prison investigated a homicide