TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local company will get a little tax relief.
We've told you about Tredegar planning a $25 million expansion of its Terre Haute facility.
The company asked for a 10-year tax abatement from the Terre Haute City Council.
This expansion was pending approval of that request.
At Thursday's city council meeting, the council approved a 10-year tax abatement for Tredegar.
This expansion is expected to create 34 new jobs by 2019.
- Terre Haute company one step closer to expanding
- Lee Company expanding in downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute one step closer to getting convention center
- Terre Haute company announces plans to expand, adding new jobs
- One step closer to Terre Haute, but how is the community reacting to a new Casino?
- Terre Haute's new drive-in movie theater one step closer to opening
- Indiana Gaming Commission approves casino sale, make a Terre Haute casino one step closer
- Terre Haute based company celebrates 80th anniversary
- Five Terre Haute companies pitch business ideas
- One step closer to a Convention Center