TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have some good economic news for Terre Haute.
News 10 has confirmed Tredegar Corporation is expanding.
The $25 million addition will bring 34 new jobs to the company by 2019.
We talked with Steve Witt with the Terre Haute Economic Development Corporation.
He told us the jobs should pay around $27 an hour.
The expansion is pending city council approval of a 10-year tax abatement.
Tredegar is a long-time employer in Terre Haute.
The plastics plant specializes in personal hygiene products like diapers.
- Terre Haute company announces plans to expand, adding new jobs
- Lee Company expanding in downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute plant announces plans to expand production
- Terre Haute company one step closer to expanding
- Terre Haute Transit Authority Adding Routes
- Launch Terre Haute expands to work with students
- IT company Infosys plans adding 1,000 workers at Indiana hub
- Plans move forward to bring Saturn Pet Care, and 200 jobs to Terre Haute
- Local company hosts job fair
- Casino company places second bet on Terre Haute