TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Some of the nation's best in cybersecurity are coming out of Terre Haute.
That's after a report from Intelligent.com.
It ranks Ivy Tech Community College among the top 60 best for its cybersecurity degree program.
It ranked 37th in the nation.
Students at Ivy Tech learn to identify and fix computer security attacks. They can also earn credentials in areas like digital forensics and network security.
Ivy Tech was the only associate degree school in Indiana to make the list.
See the full list here.
- Terre Haute college ranks as one of the best for its cybersecurity program
- Cybersecurity concerns persist as Election Day nears
- Two local colleges receive high rankings
- College swim meet in town, brings revenue to Terre Haute
- New Starbucks coming to Terre Haute college campus
- Section of College Avenue closed in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute leads state initiative with new opioid treatment program
- Terre Haute hospital makes donation to backpack program
- New program, similar to yoga, offered in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute hospital shows off new robotics program