TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute businessman is facing 16 charges, including corrupt business practice.
Police say Marvin Beville owns Mister Burnz Smoke Shop on North 9th Street in Terre Haute.
The Vigo County Drug Task Force said they received two different reports of Beville selling synthetic marijuana.
The sales reportedly happened at his home and at his shop.
The 16 charges include corrupt business practices, money laundering, as well a dealing and possessing a look-a-like substance.
The judge released Beville on his own recognizance.
- Terre Haute businessman facing money laundering and corrupt business practice charges
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Business owner and former reserve deputy both face charges in corrupt business case
- 15 government employees in Indiana face public corruption charges
- Terre Haute man facing charges for using counterfeit money and theft
- Terre Haute businessman says he has tools to help mudslide victims
- Man facing charges following late night crash in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute woman facing drug charges after traffic stop
- Two Terre Haute residents face federal drug charges
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed through June