TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An Indianapolis-based company is taking over a long-standing local business.
News 10 has told you before about Zink Distributing buying Terre Haute based Dever Distributing.
On Friday, the two companies finalized that agreement.
That means Zink will take over Dever's service area, which includes several Wabash Valley Counties.
Dever's president said, "Dever is grateful to have served the community for 44-years."
A Zink spokesperson said the company hopes to hire many Dever employees.
Zink also plans to expand community outreach opportunities in Terre Haute and the surround areas.
- Terre Haute based Dever Distributing under new ownership
- Dever Distributing owner agrees to sell the company
- After almost 100 years, Terre Haute business under new ownership
- Terre Haute based company celebrates 80th anniversary
- Terre Haute based bank received special recognition
- Terre Haute based cancer center wins patient satisfaction award
- Terre Haute based business moves to a new location
- Clay County-based restaurant set to open Terre Haute location
- Terre Haute adult day center rebounds after new ownership and changes
- Gun ownership and mental health