TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Thursday evening was a beautiful night for a carnival, and that's what we found at Silver Birch in Terre Haute.
The assisted living held a community carnival for its residents and their guests.
The entire neighborhood was invited.
There was carnival food, games, a bounce house, and even a dunk tank.
Silver Birch is located on Lafayette Avenue in Terre Haute.
- Terre Haute assisted living facility holds a community night
- New assisted living facility holds informational meetings
- Local assisted living facility holds grand opening
- Crews work on new assisted living facility in Terre Haute
- New assisted living facility opens in Terre Haute
- West Terre Haute church holds community dinner
- Silver Birch Assistant Living of Terre Haute hosted a seminar about VA Aid and Assistance
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- Terre Haute shipping facility starts big expansion
- Pyrolyx prepares for second Terre Haute facility