TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An arsonist now knows how long he will spend in prison.
Terrence Dockery, Sr. was sentenced to eight years while in court on Thursday.
He will spend four of those years in jail, and the other our on probation.
He was also ordered to receive mental health counseling.
In March of 2018, Dockery admitted to investigators that he set fire to a towel at 17th and Eagle Streets in Terre Haute.
One firefighter was injured in that fire.
- Terre Haute arsonist sentenced for 2018 fire
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Terre Haute woman sentenced for shooting
- Fire consumes Terre Haute warehouse
- One killed in Terre Haute fire
- Terre Haute home destroyed by overnight fire
- Electrical short causes West Terre Haute fire
- West Terre Haute fire under investigation
- Crews battle fire in West Terre Haute