TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The City of Terre Haute will build a large section of retaining wall over the next couple of weeks.
The city announced a pair of street closings on Thursday.
Fruitridge Avenue will be closed between Margaret Avenue and Hulman Street.
Wallace Avenue will be closed from Fruitridge to Brown Avenues.
That's where the retaining wall will be built.
Those streets will be closed through November 20 between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Terre Haute announces a pair of street closings
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Section of Locust Street closed on Thursday in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute street set to close for road repairs
- Two busy Terre Haute streets close for construction projects
- Terre Haute restaurant announces it will close its doors
- Terre Haute crow patrol hits the streets
- Campaign announcement parties held in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop