TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The initial site of the standoff on First Avenue is the scene of another previous crime.
There was a homicide at the same house in November of 2013.
Police said Ronnie Arrowsmith died of a gunshot to the head.
He was found dead in the basement of the home, wrapped in a tarp.
Multiple people were charged in connection with the incident.
- Terre Haute Standoff: 1st Ave location scene of a 2013 murder
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- New details released after Terre Haute standoff
- Terre Haute standoff ends, suspect 'secure'
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- New insurance location open in Terre Haute
- Bank opens new Terre Haute location
- Work continues on 1st Street project in Terre Haute
- 1st and Hulman Streets in Terre Haute reopens
- Crews battle fire on 1st Avenue in Terre Haute