TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) – A band of Terre Haute mathletes took home third in a competition at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
The 53rd Annual Rose-Hulman Math Competition was Saturday. Schools from across Indiana, and the country, participated.
Carmel High School won for the tenth consecutive year. The team scored 1,275 points.
Terre Haute South Vigo High School earned third place. The team scored 790 points overall.
Some Terre Haute students in the senior division also placed high individually. Joseph Dalloul came in ninth and Ethan Kirsch came in eleventh place.
You can see the full list of results here.
- Terre Haute South earns 3rd place in math competition
- Terre Haute hosts national aviation competition
- Math competition sparks interest for young girls in Vigo County
- Terre Haute video gamer's help charity though local competition
- Terre Haute students prepare for international competition in California
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- Golden Apple: Terre Haute South's Traci Kyle
- Casino company places second bet on Terre Haute
- Annual Ride for the fallen takes place around Terre Haute
- Accident at 3rd and Cherry in Terre Haute involving THPD officer