WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 has confirmed reports of several Wabash Valley nursing homes closing.
They all belong to the parent company 'Chosen Rehab.'
A representative confirmed News 10 they will close facilities in Terre Haute, Rockville, and Linton.
In Terre Haute, they operate as Terre Haute Nursing and Rehab, in Rockville, they are Rockville Nursing and Rehab, and in Linton, they are Linton Nursing and Rehab.
They said they are consolidating locations throughout Indiana.
They told us they hope to use their resources where they fit best.
- Terre Haute, Rockville, and Linton nursing homes set to close
- COPD educational event held at Terre Haute nursing home
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Services set for former Rockville police chief
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- Terre Haute Children's Museum set to close for deep cleaning
- Terre Haute street set to close for road repairs
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for April
- Services set for Terre Haute firefighter
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop