TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Terre Haute Police Department has partnered with Facebook to increase safety and awareness in the community.
It's called 'Local Alerts.'
It enables authorities to provide the community with time-sensitive, necessary information.
The posts will be marked as local alerts when they contain information that police believe people need to know in order to stay safe...or just plan their day.
To learn more about local alerts, check out the Terre Haute Police Department's Facebook page right here.
- Terre Haute Police partner with Facebook to provide local alerts
- Amazon partners with Terre Haute Post Office
- Terre Haute Chamber partners with surrounding communities in new partnership
- National group partners with city to improve downtown Terre Haute
- Police still search for leads after Terre Haute Silver Alert
- Facebook reportedly looking to partner with banks
- The Providence Food Pantry in West Terre Haute
- Hutsonville schools partner with Amazon to provide computer science courses
- Loved ones remember local Terre Haute musician
- Fire damages local business in Terre Haute