TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) – Terre Haute Police say they’re investigating a shots fired case in Terre Haute.
Police say it happened late Saturday night, near midnight.
THPD says officers were called to the area of 4th and Deming Streets.
That’s where police say they found a man with what appeared to be a gunshot wound. They say that man was taken to a local hospital.
The investigation into this case is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call THPD at 812-238-1661.
- Terre Haute Police investigate shots fired case
- Police investigate shots fired case in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police investigate Wednesday morning shooting
- Police investigate homicide in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police investigate Friday morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate Tuesday morning stabbing
- West Terre Haute fire under investigation
- Crews investigate Wednesday evening Terre Haute fire
- House fire under investigation in Terre Haute
- UPDATE: Terre Haute house fire under investigation